Torrent Downloads provides only meta files (small .torrent files) on its web site, and hosts no actual file for download!!!
We are not supportive of copyrighted materials here at Torrent Downloads and only wish to provide a searching tool for finding legal data.
If your copyrighted material is linked to by Torrent Downloads and you wish to have it removed, you must provide us with a notice that details the information listed in the following section.
Please be aware that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you misrepresent information listed on our site that is infringing on your copyrights.
We suggest that you first contact an attorney for legal assistance on this matter.
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
- Provide evidence of the authorized person to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Provide sufficient contact information so that we may contact you. You must also include a valid email address.
- Provide the link(s) of they allegedly infringed entry(s).
- You must identify in sufficient detail the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Send the infringement notice to the following e-mail address : ( [email protected] )
Please allow 1-2 business days for a response.
- TV Shows